The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty-Four

Pin It
"Ruby Reds"
Oil, 6" x 6" 
$200.00
Sold.

Only one more painting of toddler shoes and then I am done with this collection! Tomorrow's painting is an adorable pair of fireman boots. I have really enjoyed painting these and I am so glad my client liked my idea of shoe paintings for his "grand kids nursery".

If you didn't get a chance to listen to today's Artists Helping Artists how, you might want to listen to it here. The show was all about finding the right subject matter to paint. There are a lot of really good ideas and suggestions on how to find inspirations to paint so I hope you have a chance to listen to the show.  Click here to listen.

I am trying to paint ahead as we have a busy weekend planned. It's hard but I will get these three paintings done before tomorrow. Right??? Next week I will be painting all 12" x 12" paintings. And then I have two back to back workshops the first two weeks in February. I can't wait!

My upcoming workshops:
Feb 3 - 5, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA
Feb 10 - 12, Palette Knife Painting, Atlanta, GA (two spots left!)
March 17 - 19, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA

Check out the website for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am now teaching workshops at the beach and renting out the house. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails